BPS ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION AND KIDSARTS
Students in Boston Public Schools are able to request school bus transportation from their school to KidsArts through the BPS Alternative Transportation Program. Students are dropped off on our corner where they are picked up and signed in by KidsArts program staff. The majority of our students arrive via school bus so there is a good chance there is a bus that already stops at KidsArts!
You must apply for Alternative Transportation through BPS. The online form is available here. Apply Early as Alternative Transportation is NOT GUARANTEED and is subject to seat availability and routing restrictions! If you are denied please contact KidsArts for suggestions. Often denials can be reversed.
Some Helpful information for filling out the form
- The Name of Care Facility is KidsArts
- The Address is 6 Eliot Street, Jamaica Plain 02130
- Our phone number is 617-524-0818
- The Proposed Corner Stop is Center and Eliot Street
More Helpful information:
- Need help finding your School ID and Student ID? You can get these from your school or by calling the BPS Transportation Department at 617-635-9520.
- Keep a receipt or online confirmation of your request. Once you have completed the form, make a follow up call to BPS Transportation at 617-635-9520.
- KidsArts staff are available to help other parents go through this process. If you have any problems, or receive a denial, please contact the KidsArts office.
- For additional information and policy guidelines go to the BPS Transportation website.